Bank of Baroda, Zonal Office, Ahmedabad Zone, Ahmedabad, invites applications for vacancies for Full-time Sweeper-cum-Peon / Peon in Subordinate cadre as indicated below.
Abbreviations : SC – Scheduled Caste, ST – Scheduled Tribe, OBC – Other Backward Class, UR – Unreserved, OH – Orthopedically Handicapped, VI – Visually Impaired, HI – Hearing Impaired, EXS-Ex-Servicemen
* Branches/Offices : at Ahmedabad, Kheda, Anand, Kutch, Gandhinagar, Sabarkantha, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gir-Somnath, Mehsana, Banaskantha, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Surendranagar, Amreli, Morvi, Botad, Patan districts.
Finally selected candidates can be posted against any vacancy in the State as per the administrative requirements of the Bank. @ Candidates belonging to SC category can also apply for un-reserved vacancies. However, guidelines applicable to candidates belonging to Unreserved category would apply. Reservation shall be provided as per Government guidelines.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :- Age :- Should have completed minimum 18 years of age but should not be more than 26 years of age, as on 03/12/2016. Relaxation shall be granted in the upper age limit as per Government guidelines admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates.
Full Time Sweeper-cum-Peon :- 209
Peon :- 7
Educational Qualification :-
A pass in Xth Standard examination or its equivalent. The candidate should be able to read and write in local vernacular language. Knowledge of English will be given added weightage.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable (Online payment) shall be as follows
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 400/- for all others
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- The last date for submission of Online application is upto 5.00 pm on 13 rd December, 2016.
- Method of Payment :: Online Payment [Credit Card, Debit Card & Net Banking] – Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Offline Payment [Bank of Baroda Challan] – On completion of the application on the online portal, it generates a Pay-in-Slip for payment of fee [Bank of Baroda Challan]. Only this Pay-In-Slip should be used for depositing the fee, to enable the fees to be properly credited to Bank’s account. Go to the nearest Branch of Bank of Baroda with this Pay-In-Slip and deposit the required amount in the Branch using this auto generated Pay-In-Slip only.