Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
- The Palampur Assembly Constituency in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh has adopted E-Vidhan system and became the first e-assembly constituency of the country which, making the House Business paperless.
- To ensure safety measure, Haryana government has made it compulsory for all four-wheeler vehicles in the state to install an auto dipper in the vehicles according to the Rule 106 of the Central Motor Vehicles Rules, 1989.
- PM Modi lead Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS) gave its nod to buy 12 upgraded Dornier surveillance aircraft for Indian Navy at a cost of about Rs 2,500 crore
- The fifth edition of International Tourism Mart began in Imphal on November 23, 2016.
- Japan and South Korea signed a controversial agreement on November 23, 2016 to share defence intelligence on North Korea. In 2012 both counties were signed an intelligence-sharing deal , but Seoul backtracked at the time itself.Airtel Payments Bank Ltd (Airtel Bank), a subsidiary of the country’s largest telecom operator Bharti Airtel, started its first pilot banking services in Rajasthan from November 23, 2016.NABARD has sanctioned Rs. 21,000 crores to the District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) to help farmers in Rabi agricultural seasons.
- Brunei’s largest bank Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad has signed a deal with India’s Ramco Systems to integrate its business processes across HR and enterprise resource planning functions with Ramco Systems’ Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
Read it on to get most out of it and to stand as par with your competition counterparts!!!