Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, N Chandrababu Naidu has launched the ‘Smart Water Distribution Monitoring’ web portal on November 23, 2016, which will enable the people to track the status of drinking water in the nearby water tanks.
- he Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, chaired by the Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi on November 23, 2016, gave approval for opening of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) in each of the 62 uncovered districts for which an amount of Rs.2,871 crore has been allocated.
- The Union Defence Ministry released new policy ‘Guidelines of the Ministry of Defence for penalties in business dealings with entities’ on November 21, 2016, to relook at the list of the companies that are banned from doing business in India.
- The Union Cabinet, chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, approved the introduction of Merchant Shipping Bill, 2016 in the Parliament on November 23, 2016 in New Delhi.
ii. The Merchant Shipping Bill, 2016 is a revised version of the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 and will abolish the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958 as well as The Coasting Vessels Act, 1838.
- Garo tribals People of Meghalaya celebrated the harvest festival of Wangala to marks the end of a period of toil for farmers wanting a good output from their fields.
- 2016 edition of the Measuring the Information Society Report was launched on 22 November 2016 during the World Telecommunication/ICT Indicators Symposium (WTIS) 2016 held from 21 November to 23 November 2016 in Botswana, South Africa by UN International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
- Talcher Thermal Power Station of NTPC on November 23, 2016 generated 11.496 Million Units of electricity at 104.13% capacity utilization which is the highest single day generation among all power stations.
Read it on to get most out of it and to stand as par with your competition counterparts!!!