Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Pune-based company, Finkick Adventures is organizing the India’s First Underwater Festival at the Finkick Adventures SCUBA Diving Center, Divisional Sports Complex, Rahim Shaikh Road, Yerawada, Pune on November 27, 2016.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi flagged off the Humsafar train between Gorakhpur and Delhi`s Anand Vihar terminus from Kushinagar in Uttar Pradesh on November 27, 2016.This train will run between this two station thrice in a week.
- The Government of Jharkhand headed by Chief Minister Raghubar Das has introduced a bill named ‘Jharkhand Nizi Niyozan Abhikaran and Gharelu Kamgar (viniyam) vidheyak 2016 (Jharkhand private employment agency and domestic employee bill) against placement agencies to control those agencies from exploiting people in the name of giving employment outside the state.
- Indian Railways and IRCTC have included “transgender as third gender” in the option alongside male and female in ticket reservation and cancellation forms both online and offline
- The Reserve Bank of India increasing the Cash Reserve Requirement (CRR) for incremental deposits between September 16 and November 11 to 100% while the current CRR is 4%, effective from November 25, 2016.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) sets up two high-level committees under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code to consolidate and amend laws relating to reorganisation as well as insolvency resolution of corporate persons, partnership firms and individuals in a time-bound manner.
- India’s largest ride-hailing service Ola cabs has tied up with lenders like State Bank of India (SBI) and Punjab National Bank (PNB)to set up mobile ATM in the cab to help people withdraw cash easily.
- Due to the demonetization move of the government, the foreign exchange outlets at the airport are facing cash shortage which in turn is causing inconvenience to the foreign travelers in and out of the country.
- According to the new GST law, E-commerce giants Flipkart and Snapdeal will have to deduct 2% TCS(Tax Collected at Source) while making payments to their suppliers and deposited TCS amount with the government
- Toonz Media Group’s short film ‘Magical Piano‘ won the short film award at the UNSECO Salon Youth Video Competition 2016 in Marrakech, Moroccohe Hope spacecraft will travel more than 60 million km in its nine-month journey, coinciding with the UAE’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
iii. The mission will be supervised by the UAE Space Agency and developed by Mohammad Bin Rashid Space Centre (MBRSC), with support from international partners.