Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Union Government has decided to introduce Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) system for fertilizer subsidy payments.
- The Union Government has announced that the gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of the Public sector banks (PSBs) have touched around 66 lakh 40 thousand in the three months period from July to September 2016.
- Asia’s first and longest cycle highway was inaugurated in Uttar Pradesh. It is also India’s first cycle highway. The 207-km-long cycle highway runs between Etawah and Agra. It was inaugurated by state Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav.
- Scientists have recorded worst mass coral bleaching event on Australia’s Great Barrier Reef. It has killed more corals than ever before, sounding the alarm over the delicate ecosystem.
- The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People is a UN-organized observance.Events are held at the United Nations headquarters in New York, as well as at the United Nations offices at Geneva and Vienna.
- Penguin India has acquired Sunita Narains “Conflicts of Interest: My Journey through Indias Green Movement“, a personal account of one of India’s foremost environmentalist experts.
- Indian multinational pharmaceutical and biotechnology company Cipla is appointed Ireena Vittal as an independent director on its board on November 29, 2016. It will effect from December 1, 2016.
- Mumbai based ICICI Bank announced to transform 100 villages into ‘ICICI Digital Villages’ in 100 days to enable villagers go in cash less banking and payments transactions.People from 100 villages will be able to open bank accounts using Aadhar-based e-KYCand make cashless payments to retail stores through a unique SMS/USSD-based mobile solution.
- To encourage people to deposit valid currency notes in banks, RBI on November 29, 2016 allowed bank customers to withdraw the deposits made in current legal tender notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 2000 beyond the current withdrawal limits of Rs. 24,000 per week. For current accounts, the withdrawal limit is Rs 50,000 a week for small traders.
- Aniruddha Roy Chowdhury’s first Bollywood movie Pink has been invited to screened at United Nations(UN) headquartes in New York, US announced by Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan who plays a lawyer role in the film.