Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Cabinet Committee headed by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on December 7, 2016, gave the approval for the development of the Phase-I of the Rs 11,420 crore Pune metro rail project.The project will cover a length of 31.254 km and consist of two corridors.
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu launched a website of National Rail Plan, 2030 (NRP-2030) on December 8, 2016 Rail Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Stockholders of the National Bank of Abu Dhabi and First Gulf Bank on December 7, 2016, approved to merge into the biggest bank of all Gulf Countries with an asset of $ 178 billion.
- An online insurance broking portal Coverfox.com has inked an partnership with Uber in India to facilitate car insurance solutions for the latter’s driver partners on December 8, 2016
- In order to enhance cooperation in education sector between India and Egypt, Center has decided to set up a center of Excellence in Information Technology at the Al-Azhar University which is the oldest and most prestigious University of Egypt.