Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Indian Actress Priyanka Chopra was appointed as UNICEF’s Global Goodwill Ambassador. It was announced by soccer player David Beckham and British actress Millie Bobby Brown on the eve of UNICEF’s 70th anniversary in New York. Earlier in 2016, she was appointed as UNICEF’s National Ambassador in India with responsibility of working on social issues related to children’s rights and adolescence.
- Iqbal Sayed of Mumbai won the silver medal at the Mr Olympia amateur event held in Hong Kong, beating participants from 20 countries under the Olympia Amateur Asia 2016’s Classic Bodybuilding category.
- The biography of Dipa Karmakar who is the first Indian female gymnast ever to compete in the Olympics to be written by Vimal Mohan, Digvijay Singh Deo and her coach Bishweshwar Nandi.
- Akhilesh Yadav lead Uttar Pradesh Government has tied up with Tata Trusts to acquire digital platforms to strengthen the public distribution system (PDS) in the state.
- India’s largest indoor sports arena will come up in New Town area of Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Software giant Microsoft India has launched its first full-scale Cybersecurity Engagement Centre (CSEC) in New Delhi.
- The 2016 India International Science festival (IISF) was organized at CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Campus in New Delhi from December 7 to December 11, 2016 by the Department of Biotechnology and Ministry of Science & Technology.
- Two Indian-origin men Vivek Ramaswamy and Apoorva Mehta have figured in Forbes magazine’s second annual list of wealthiest entrepreneurs under the age of 40. The list was topped by Facebook founder Mark Zuckeberg. Vivek Ramaswamy, a successful biotech entrepreneur was ranked 24th on with a networth of $600 million and Apoorva Mehta (cofounder of Instacart, a grocery delivery service) stands at 31st spot with a $360 million networth.