Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- .The Asian Development Bank (ADB) lowered the 2016 growth estimate for India to 7 per cent from the previous 7.4 per cent on December 13, 2016, due to demonetisation, weak investment and agricultural slowdown. However, India’s growth forecast for 2017 remained unchanged at 7.8 per cent.
- India on December 13, 2016, signed a Grant Agreement of USD 5.19 million with International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (IBRD) for Additional Financing for Financing Energy Efficiency at MSMEs Project- Programmatic Framework for Energy Efficiency.
- Indian e-commerce website Paytm has announced partnership with National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to enable cashless payments at all national and city toll plazas.Travellers can pay their toll charges instantly with Paytm app by scanning the QR code placed at toll payment counters.
- Vodafone India launched Vodafone M Pesa Pay to enable merchants and retailers to receive payments from their customers on December 13, 2016. It will also enable to M Pesa customers.
- Malaysia government has been installed its 15th king Sultan Muhammad V in the Istana Negara in Kuala Lumpur(KL) on December 14, 2016.