Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The sixth edition of Asia Pacific Ministerial Conference on Housing and Urban Development (APMCHUD) was held in New Delhi from December 14-December 16, 2016.The conference was inaugurated by Union Urban Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu.
- Serendipity, India’s first interdisciplinary arts festival, kicked off in the capital of Goa, Panaji on December 16, 2016.
- Haryana on December 14, 2016 adopted the Mahila Police Volunteer initiative which is a joint initiative with the Union Ministry of Home Affairs. It became the first state to adopt the scheme in two of its districts namely Karnal and Mahindergarh.
- The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA), chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on December 15, 2016, announced the approval of the recommendation for the disinvestment of 100 percent stake of state-owned helicopter services provider Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd., based in New Delhi.
- he Gujarat government on December 15, 2016, approved an order to ban hookah bars across the state. The decision was taken at a meeting of the State Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani.
- Sahaj International School will be the first residential transgender school in the country. The school to be inaugurated with 10 transgenders by transgender rights activist and artist Kalki Subramaniam in Kochi on December 30, 2016
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed certain restriction on deposits and withdrawal made after November 9 to stop the misuse of banking channels to deposit unaccounted money.
- To increase the digital inclusion in India, Paytm, a digital wallet, has announced a campaign, ‘Each one, teach one, under which consumers and merchants across the country with Paytm knowledge will be required to teach others to use Paytm.
- Jayaben Desai, a Gujarat-born activist, who led a campaign against low pay for women workers at a UK factory in the 1970s, has been named in the BBC’s most influential women of the past 70 years list which was released on December 14, 2016.India celebrates the 45th Anniversary of the win of the Indian Army in the Indo-Pak war on December 16, 1971.