Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- To encourage digital transactions, the Reserve Bank on December 16, 2016, has announced several measures that would come into effect from January 1 to March 31, 2017.
- Noted television journalist and talk show host Arnab Goswami announced the launch of his ‘new venture’ called ‘Republic’, on December 15, 2016, a month after resigning as editor-in-chief of Times Now.
- The Electronics and IT Ministry, on December 16, 2016, informed that electronic transactions for availing government service increased by 33 per cent in 2016, crossing over Rs. 1000 crore.
- The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) has given one year extension to the Peacekeeping mission of South Sudan. The UN adopted Resolution 2326 (2016) unanimously.
- The Supreme Court on December 16, 2016, passed an order that stated that the state governments can impose property tax on mobile towers as the tax was not on the use of the plant and machinery but on the land and building.
- Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah formally launched the state’s first air ambulance H130 helicopters at HAL Airport in Bengaluru on December 16, 2016.