Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- A 2,700-square-meter skating space has recently opened at the Grand Palais in Paris, France. It is the world’s largest non-permanent indoor ice rink.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has opposed the view of Digital Payment Committee to establish a separate entity to regulate payments and settlements.
- The State Bank of India (SBI), country’s largest lender, has launched its mobile wallet application ‘State Bank MobiCash’ in partnership with Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) on December 17, 2016.
- he Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on December 16, 2016, announced that the Foreign exchange reserves of India has declined by 887.2 million dollars to 362.987 billion dollars in a week from December 9 due to fall in foreign currency assets.
- Academy award winning musician A R Rahman has been nominated for the 89th Academy Awards and once again stands a chance to win the double Oscar for his work on sports biopic “Pele: Birth of a Legend”.
- Colombian President Juan Manuel Santos honoured with the Lampara peace prize or Catholic Nobel for his efforts to reach the FARC deal on December 18, 2016 in Assisi, Italy.
- Jharkhand cadre IPS officer Rajiv Jain has been appointed as the new chief of Intelligence Bureau (IB) while Anil Dhasmana has been appointed as the next chief of the country’s external intelligence agency RAW. Both the officers will take over on January 1 and will have a tenure of two years.