Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Centre approved a draft ordinance on December 21, 2016, to empower states and enable industries to pay wages by cheque or by direct credit into bank accounts of workers earning up to Rs. 18,000 a month, without taking their explicit consent.
- Vijay Rupani lead Gujarat government announced Aerospace and Defence Policy-2016 on December 21, 2016.
♦ Aim: To attract investment into fields of aerospace and defence design, development and manufacturing in Gujarat.
- CBSE’s governing body has unanimously approved a proposal on December 20, 2016, to make Board exams for Class X compulsory for all CBSE schools from the academic session 2017-18.
- Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis while addressing the concluding-session of Kunbi Mahotsav at Shahapur in the Thane district of the state on December 20, announced that a separate ministry would be created for Other Backward Classes (OBCs) which would be headed by an independent minister.
- The government of Japan headed by Shinzo Abe approved a 1.4 percent increase in military spending on December 22, 2016 in order to counter the military power of North Korea and China. With this the total military budget of Japan has now reached a record level of $43.6 billion or 5.13 trillion Japanese Yen for the year starting April 1.
- The Finance Ministry on December 21, 2016 directed the state-owned banks to reduce fees on payments made through Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) and Unified Payments Interface (UPI) in order to further promote digital and card payments.
- The Reserve Bank of India imposed penalty on five foreign banks on December 21, 2016, for violating the instructions of RBI on reporting requirements of the Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 (FEMA).
- Ravichandran Ashwin, the Indian offspinner, was named the Cricketer of the Year and the ICC Test Cricketer of the Year 2016 by the International Cricket Council (ICC) on December 22.
- The 2016 SASTRA-Ramanujan award for mathematics was presented jointly to Maksym Radziwill of McGill University, Canada and Kaisa Matomaki of University of Turku, Finland at the inauguration of the International Conference on Number Theory at SASTRA University at Kumbakonam.