Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Jamaica’s Usain Bolt and Ethiopia’s Almaz Ayana have been named the male and female World Athletes of the Year at the IAAF Athletics Awards 2016, held at Sporting Monte Carlo on December 2, 2016.
- Kolkata and 10 other cities from across the globe, has been honoured with the Best Cities Of 2016 Award in recognition of its inspiring and innovative programme with regard to solid waste management during the C40 Mayors Summit held in Mexico City from November 30 to December 2, 2016.
- Private sector lender DCB Bank launched its own mobile and tab based digital wallet Cippy Wallet app on December 2, 2016 in New Delhi to encourage consumers to experience cash free purchases from the mobile phone for day-to-day needs.
- The Reserve Bank of India(RBI) has been decided to extend the time for deployment of Aadhaar-enabled devices till June 30, 2017.
- Emirates on December 1, 2016, launched the world’s shortest scheduled service on an Airbus A380, flying it from Dubai to Doha within 80 minutes and 70 minutes in return journey.
- The Supreme Court on December 2, 2016, given its approval to the Centre’s Graded Response Action Plan to tackle different levels of pollution in Delhi-NCR.
- The 7th World Ayurveda Congress (WAC) has been organized at Science City, Kolkata from December 1 to December 4, 2016 by the World Ayurveda Foundation with support of Ministry of AYUSH, and the State Government of West Bengal.