Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The sixth edition of ‘Heart of Asia- Istanbul Process of Aghanistan‘ conference, an annual regional gathering of Asian and other countries was held in Amritsar, Punjab (India).
- In order to promote eco-tourism in Uttar Pradesh and to declare it as an international bird watching destination, UP Eco-tourism has organized a three-day international festival on birds from 2nd to 4th December 2016 at the National Chambal Sanctuary in the Bah tehsil , Agra.
- Hailakandi has become the first district in Assam to pay wages to Tea Garden Workersthrough individual bank accounts before the December 15 deadline set by the state government for cashless transactions to the plantation workers.
- The Reserve Bank of India made an announcement on December 4, 2016 that it will shortly issue new Rs 50 and Rs 20 notes bearing the signature of new Governor Urjit Patel, however, existing banknotes of both denominations will continue to be legal tender.
ii. The year ‘2016’ will be printed on the reverse of the banknotes.
- In order to manage the extra liquidity from the system after the demonetisation, government and the Reserve Bank of India has sharply raised the Market Stabilisation Scheme (MSS) ceiling to Rs. 6 lakh crore from Rs. 30,000 crore on December 2, 2016.
ii. MSS Bonds issued by the government are aimed at providing the central bank with a stock of securities to intervene in the market for managing liquidity. Money raised via these bonds are not used for government spending and are sequestered and maintained in a separate account.
- he Union Tribal Affairs Minister Jual Oram launched ‘Stanpan Suraksha’ mobile application to promote breastfeeding and keep a tab on “inappropriate” promotion of baby food items.