Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Every year 7th December was celebrated as the International Civil Aviation Day since 1994 to promote safety, efficiency of air transport
- US National Football Player Rashaan Salaam found dead in Colorado, US on December 6, 2016. He was 42.
- Former Spain international footballer Alvaro Dominguez Soto announced his retirement due to health problems on December 7, 2016
- The Indian Space Research Organisation successfully launched the Remote Sensing Satellite, Resourcesat-2A on December 7, 2016 from Satish Dhawan Space Centre at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
- A strong 6.5 magnitude earthquake hits Aceh province on Indonesia‘s Sumatra island on December 7, 2016 said by the US Geological Survey(USGS).
- The French president, François Hollande, has named Bernard Cazeneuve as the new prime minister of France until a presidential election next May.
- Justice Jagdish Singh Khehar has been recommended as the 44th Chief Justice of India (CJI) and shall succeed Chief Justice TS Thakur who will retire on January 3, 2017.
- Vijaya Bank has been honored with ‘Best Bank for SME Lending award’ at the fourth SMEs Excellence Award function held in New Delhi.
- The Women and Child Development Ministry has tied up with India Post and State Bank of India to offer more payment options to buyers and simplify shipping of products bought from “Mahila E-haat”.
- Indian e-commerce website Paytm launched it’s toll-free number 180018001234 to enable transaction through mobile phones without an internet connection on December 7, 2016.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has relaxed the Additional Factor Authentication(AFA) norms for online transactions up to Rs. 2,000 to save time transaction time of customers and also promote government’s digital payment program.