Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- International Anti-Corruption Day was observed annually on 9th December since 2003 to raise public awareness of corruption and what people can do to fight it.
- Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Ravi Shankar Prasad, launched a TV channel named ‘DigiShala’ on December 9, 2016 to promote cashless transaction in rural areas.
- Veena Mankar was appointed as Non-Executive Chairperson of Mumbai based IDFC Bank with effect from December 9, 2016 up to July 26, 2018.
- To promote digital transaction in rural areas of the country, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) made an announcement on December 8, 2016 to provide monetary support of Rs 228 Crore to the responsible banks to install PoS Machines and EMV based Debit Cards for Farmers.
- According to the Global Terrorism Index (GTI), 2016,released by a Sydney-based think-tank, Institute for Economics & Peace, India has been ranked 7th among top 10 countries which were most impacted by terrorism in 2015.The 2016 index features top 50 countries ranked by the global terrorism index.
- Union Railways Minister Suresh Prabhu and Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar flagged off a special train, ‘Gita Jayanti’ train from Kurukshetra Railway Station as a part of Gita Mahotsav which is being held in the state.
- The Human Rights Day is observed annually on 10th December to commemorate the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.