Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Union Government launched an initiative, Swachh Swasth Sarvatra, on December 29, 2016, to strengthen health centers in open defecation-free blocks.
- The four-day World Bhojpuri Conference began in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh on December 29, 2016 and will continue till January 1, 2017. High Commissioner of Mauritius to India, Jagdishwar Goburdhun informed that participants from over 18 countries are participating in the conference.
- Bihar government led by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar, on December 27 approved an overall reservation of 50% in both, subordinate and superior judicial services, in the state after consulting with Bihar Public Service Commission and Patna High Court.
- Kerala headquartered South Indian Bank has launched a full-fledged NRI-focused mobile banking application called SIB Mirror+ across major mobile platforms.
ii. SIB Mirror+ enables the customers to perform almost all banking transactions from their smart phones.
- To further provide some relief to people hit by demonetisation, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on December 28 gave borrowers another 30 days in addition to 60 days for repayment of housing, car, farm and other loans worth up to Rs 1 crore.
- World Bank has approved a USD 235 million credit for the Bihar Rural Roads Project to upport the construction of about 2,500 km of rural roads in Bihar under the Mukhiya Mantri Gram Sampark Yojana (MMGSY)
- Vadodara based Bank of Baroda signed Memorandum of Understanding(MoU)
with Heritage Foods Ltd (HFL) to provide dairy loans to farmers through the lender’s branches across the country on December 29, 2016