Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The 14th edition of the Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) Convention 2017 kick started at Jacaranda Hall, BIEC, in Bengaluru, Karnataka on January 7 and would conclude on January 9, 2017.
- The Tamil Nadu Government signed an MoU with the Ministry of Power on January 9, 2017 to join the Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana (UDAY) scheme which aims at reviving the financial turnaround of debt stressed electricity distribution companies of India (DISCOMs). With the agreement Tamil Nadu has become the 21st state to join UDAY scheme.
- Shri Piyush Goyal, Union Minister of Power, Coal, New & Renewable Energy and Mines, dedicated the World’s Largest Street Light Replacement Programme in New Delhi to the nation on January 9, 2017.
- The 9th edition of the world’s fastest growing film festival, Jaipur International Film Festival (JIFF) began on 7 January 2017 and will conclude on January 11, 2017 at the Golcha Cinema in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The two other venue were the festival would take place are the Manipal University, Jaipur and the Rajasthan Praudh Shikshan Samiti (Rajasthan Adult Education Association).
- India’s second largest private sector lender HDFC Bank has launched a human shaped robot named IRA at its Mumbai branch to help the assist the customers in banking activities.
- SBI has waived Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) on debit card transactions for all small merchants with annual turnover of up to Rs 20 lakh for one year.
Click Here To Download Current Affairs