Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Child Sex ratio at birth (SRB) in the State of Haryana crossed the 900-mark in the year 2016 for the first time in almost two decades. In December 2016, the SRB in the state was 914.
- The Delhi Airport on January 10, 2017 informed that has adopted a unique performance and benchmarking digital platform, ARC, and claims that it is first in the world to adopt such platform.
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar inaugurated the 8th edition of the International Conference & Exhibition on Reinforced Plastics (ICERP) on January 10, 2017 at the Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) in Mumbai, India.
- The Telangana government has signed a MoU with the Ministry of Civil Aviation and Airports Authority of India on January 11, 2017 under the Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS) for air connectivity by developing small airports and airstrips in the state.
- The World Bank on January 11, 2017 cut the India’s GDP growth for 2016-17 fiscal ending on March 31, 2017 to 7 percent from its previous estimate of 7.6 percent due to demonetization.
- Indian Standard on gold hallmarking has been revised by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) on January 9, 2017 and has been made effective for implementation with effect from January 1, 2017.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company launched a new policy, Trade Credit Insurance Policy, on January 9, 2017 to which safeguards businesses against the risks of non-payment for the goods or services delivered to the buyers.
- IBM has become the first company to break the US patent record by receiving 8,088 patents in 2016 with a rate of 22 patents per day. The achievement also marked the 24th consecutive year of the computer hardware giant’s innovation leadership.
- German based car maker BMW has appointed Vikram Pawah as the President of India. He replaced Frank Schloeder who will return to German as the position of Head of Business Steering – Luxury Class.It will effect from March 1, 2017.