Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- National Youth Day also known as Yuva Diwas is celebrated every year with the great joy and enthusiasm in India on January 12 since 1985 to commemorate the birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda, the maker of the modern India.
- KM Philip, 104, former whole-time director on the board of MRF, passed away.
ii. Mr. Philip was a Padma Shri Awardee and a noted philanthropist.
- The Captain of Indian men’s Hockey Team, PR Sreejesh was selected as a member of International Hockey Federation (FIH) Athletes’ Committee on January 11, 2017 by the FIH Executive Board.
- Scientists have concluded a gibbon living in the tropical forests of south west China is a new species of primate.
- The National Green Tribunal has directed the Central Drugs Standard Control Organisation (CDSCO) under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare to test cosmetic products containing microbeads and submit a report in four weeks.
- The Stanford Bioengineers including Indian Origin among them have created a ultra-low-cost, human-powered centrifuge device that is capable to separate blood into its individual components in only 1.5 minutes.
- The China’s Navy commissioned a sophisticated electronic reconnaissance ship CNS Kaiyangxing or Mizar to North Sea Fleet in Qingdao, Shandong province on January 10, 2017.
- INS Khanderi, India’s second French-designed Scorpene-class diesel-electric attack submarine was launched in Mumbai on January 12, 2017 at the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL).
- Congress leader and former Union Minister Manish Tewari was appointed as the senior fellow of US-based think tank Atlantic Council on January 11, 2017
- Citibank India has launched a Voice Biometrics Authentication for its phone banking customers on January 10, 2017 that would allow clients to use their voiceprints for authentication rather than remember multiple PINs or respond to questions through current practice of interactive voice response (IVR) used for verifying their identities.
- HDFC Bank introduced digital wallets to install point of sale (PoS) terminals at counters in temples of Tamil Nadu.