Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Indian 7’2” basketball player Satnam Singh Bhamara has shown interest in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE). He visited one of the WWE’s Performance Centre facility at Orlando, Florida and participated in a training session alongside various other new recruits of WWE.
- Asian games Bronze-Medallist boxer, Sarita Devi is set to become the first ever female boxer from India to step into the world of professional boxing.
- Delhi has been declared free from H5N8 avian influenza commonly known as Bird Flu by the Animal Husbandry Department of the Delhi government on January 13, 2017
- Hope Island become graveyard for Olive Ridleys turtles after the wildlife wing of the Forest department have spotted 54 carcasses on the shores of Hope Island in just one month. So far 152 carcasses are spotted in Hope Island.
- India successfully test-fired the Guided Pinaka Rocket from Launch Complex-III of the Integrated Test Range (ITR) launch pad at Chandipur off coast Odisha.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran as new chairman of Tata Son. He will take charge from February 21,2017.
- International multinational information technology service, consulting and business solutions company Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) has been appointed Rajesh Gopinathan as Chief Executive Officer. He will replace N Chandrasekaran.
- NTPC Ltd signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding on January 12, 2017 with Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd and Rajasthan Urja Vikas Nigam Ltd in the presence of chief minister Vasundhara Raje in Jaipur to takeover of Chhabra Thermal Power Plant under asset-for-equity deal.
- Airtel Payments Bank started its nationwide operations on January 12, 2017 with an initial investment of Rs 3,000 crore and offering an interest rate of 7.25 per cent for savings accounts. The bank was launched by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.