Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The International Olympic Committee (IOC) and Chinese e-commerce firm Alibaba Group entered into a long-term partnership through 2028 on January 19, 2017 at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. This makes Alibaba the worldwide sponsor of Olympic
- According to World Meteorological Organisation’s ,recent report 2016 was the hottest year with an average temperature 1.1 degrees Centigrade (2 degrees Fahrenheit) higher than in pre-industrial times.
- A Canadian Biologist named Dr. Vazrick Nazari, has discovered a new species of moth in a densely populated part of southern California and named it after US President-elect Donald Trump.
- Scientists have discovered three new lesser known diseases namely Mers, Lassa fever and Nipah virus that could cause the next global health emergency.
- The Union Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) led by Dr. Harsh Vardhan commissioned a very high resolution of 12km global deterministic weather prediction model, Ensemble Prediction System (EPS), on January 16, 2017 that will be used to generate operational weather forecasts.
- The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) successfully realigned the orbit of its Mars Orbiter Mission ‘Mangalyaan’ on January 19, 2017 since it could not withstand long duration eclipse.
- The Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar launched a dedicated web portal ‘ShaGun’ on January 18, 2017 for continuous monitoring of the elementary education scheme Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) and promote the development of education sector of India.
- US based Google is announced to acquire Twitter’s mobile application developer platform Fabric for an undisclosed amount on January 19, 2017
- Washington based World Bank has sanctioned Rs 1,376 crore for upgradations and improvement of the Tripura power system network on January 19, 2017. This was announced by Tripura’s power minister Manik Dey.
- New Delhi based Punjab National Bank signed a memorandum of understanding(MoU) with India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) to provide technology platform for pilot launch of IPPB on receipt of regulatory nod from the Reserve Bank of India.
- London’s insurance giant Lloyd has received the final approval from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) on January 19, 2017 to set up its first branch in India.