Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Mori village under Sakhinetipalli mandal in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh placed on India’s digital map by transforming completely into a Smart Digital Village said by Andhra Pradesh CM Chandrababu Naidu
- Private sector lender Lakshmi Vilas Bank has launched Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) to raise over Rs. 599.88 Crore by issuing 4.25 crore shares in domestic or international markets.
- Indian state-owned banking and financial services company Bank of Baroda has launched an agricultural investment credit for the farmers in Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan on December 31, 2016
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the period of enhanced Prepaid Payment Instruments (PPI) limit of Rs 20,000 to meet the needs of people to perform digital payments.
- The Reserve Bank of India has relaxed the daily ATM withdrawal limit to Rs 4500 from the limit of Rs 2500. The new limit would be applicable from January 1, 2017.
♦ Headquarter: Mumbai, Maharashtra
♦ Founded: April 1, 1935,
♦ Governer: Urjit Patel