Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- A book on the former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam was released on January 4, 2017 in New Delhi by the Vice President, Shri M. Hamid Ansari in the presence of the Union Minister for Finance and Corporate, Arun Jaitley.
- Robert Marchand a 105 year old man has made a record by cycling 22.547km (14 miles) in 1 hour. In 2012 he had already set a record of cycling 26.927km in 1 hour.
- Indian Cricketer, Mahendra Singh Dhoni stepped down as the captain of the Indian team in limited over formats on January 4, 2017, just ahead of the ODI series to be against England in January 2017. However, he will still be available for selection as a wicketkeeper-batsman for the One Day and T20I series series.
- Scientists in Ireland have discovered a brand new organ named Mesentery, inside the digestive system which was not known till date.
- Tata Sons has nominated S Padmanabhan as the Chairman of Tata Power Co Ltd with immediate effect, in place of Cyrus Mistry who resigned in December 2016.
- Technology giant IBM has appointed Karan Bajwa as the Managing Director of its India operations on January 4, 2017
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) has tied up with Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) to give a boost to the venture capital ecosystem for MSMEs.
- Karnataka Bank has launched has launched a group Personal Accident Insurance Scheme for all its Saving Bank(SB) Account holders. The insurance scheme is named “KBL Suraksha” and provides insurance cover for accidental death.
- The Minister of State for AYUSH (Independent Charge), Shri Shripad Yesso Naik inaugurated the International Conference on “Yoga for Diabetes” which began in New Delhi on January 4, 2017.
Click Here To Download Current Affairs