Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Union Minister of Chemicals & Fertilizers and Parliamentary Affairs, Shri Ananthkumar inaugurated the Orientation Programme for the district heads of National Yuva Cooperative Society (NYCS) in New Delhi on February 10, 2017 to launch the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendras (PMBJKs) in the country.
- A 33 member committee has been constituted under the chairmanship of Andhra Pradesh’s Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for the speedy implementation of the Sagarmala Project in Andhra Pradesh. Sagarmala project aims to improve the state’s coastline and inland waterways.
- The central government has made the Aadhaar mandatory for receiving the subsidised foodgrains from the ration shops in a bid to better achieve the target of Rs. 1.4 crore subsidy under the food security law.
- Union Minister of Civil Aviation, Shri Pusapati Ashok Gajapathi Raju and Lord Ahmad from U.K. have signed a MoU to ease restrictions on the number of scheduled flights between the two countries to trade and tourism.
- Finland multinational communications and information technology company Nokia announced to buy telecoms software firm Comptel for 347 million euros ($370 million) on February 9, 2017.Virat Kohli became the first player to score double century in four consecutive Test series on February 10, 2017 while playing against Bangladesh in Hyderabad.