Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Haryana defeated Railway (33-27) to win the first edition of the three-day Pandit Deen Dayal Updhyay All India National Style Kabaddi Championship held at Motilal Nehru School of Sports, Rai, District Sonipat, Haryana on February 11, 2017.
- Mumbai based Kush Bhagat has been awarded the Candidate Master (CM) title by the World Chess Federation body, FIDE on February 14, 2017 for his outstanding performance in Western Asian Youth Chess championship 2016 at UAE.
- Former correspondent of the Press Trust of India, T V Parasuram passed away on February 14 ,2017. He was 93.
- Australian cricketer Adam Voges has decided to retire from all formats of international cricket after playing his last match as captain of the team Prime Minister’s XI against Sri Lanka in Canberra on February 15, 2017.
- Ahmedabad based India’s first listed ecommerce startup Infibeam has announced to merger agreement with India’s largest payment aggregator company CC Avenue on February 14, 2017. The value of the deal is expected to value the online payment gateway at about Rs 2,000 crore
- akistani Career diplomat Tehmina Janjua was appointed as the Foreign Secretary of Pakistan on February 13, 2017 by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.
- The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a part of the World Bank Group has partnered with Finance Industry Development Council (FIDC) to conduct training programmes for Non Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs).
- Government has allocated an amount of Rs 500 crore to India Post Payments Bank for the financial year 2017-18 to help it in setting up 650 branches across country by September 2017.