Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Union HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar introduced the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) Bill, 2017 in the Lok Sabha on February 9, 2017 to provide 20 prestigious Management Institutes powers to grant degrees.
- The three day long International Desert Festival 2017 started with great enthusiasm on 8 February 2017 in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan.
- A committee has been formed by the government to accelerate the process of the implementation of Namami Gange programme under which it plans to make the River Ganga free from waste by 2018.
- India and the United States have agreed to maintain the pace of their partnership especially in the area of the defence ties.
- In the 5th Annual International Intellectual Property Index released by US Chambers of Commerce’s Global Intellectual Property Center (GIPC) on February 8, 2017, India has been ranked very poor at 43rd position out of 45 countries.
- Bank of America Corp has opened three completely automated branches over the past month with no working employee wherein customers can use ATMs and have video conferences with employees at other branches.
- State Bank of India (SBI) Chairman, Arundhati Bhattacharya has been selected as the ambassador for the advertisement seeking probationary officers for SBI bank.