Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- Vice Admiral Girish Luthra, Flag Officer Commanding- in-Chief, Western Naval Command inaugurated the Integrated Underwater Harbour Defence and Surveillance System (IUHDSS) on February 3, 2017 in Mumbai.
- Juno spacecraft sent by US space agency NASA , orbiting the planet Jupiter has completed a close flyby of Jupiter for the fourth time on February 2, 2017
- The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has dismissed 12 websites and 12 mobile applications available on Google Play store that were offering Aadhaar-related services illegally.
- Anand Kumar Gupta(56) has been appointed as director of NTPC for commerical operation on February 3, 2017
- Managing Director of IDFC, Vikram Limaye has been named as the new Managing Director & CEO of the National Stock Exchange (NSE) on February 3, 2017.
- Automotive manufacturing company Tata Motors has come up with an innovative plan to strengthen its market share in the country. It is set to expand its passenger vehicle manufacturing segment by creating a new sub-brand under the name TAMO which will act as a start-up to develop new and innovative products.
- India’s second largest private sector bank, HDFC, has planned to increase the fee for savings account holders doing cash transaction in order to encourage digital mode of payment.
- The Reserve Bank of India has directed banks on February 3, 2017 to waive off transaction charges and lower interest rates on credit cards as a move to encourage digital transaction.