Hello Aspirants !! Here are all important current affairs in short notes. With this website at hand, you will get a grip to the entire sphere of the knowledge. The sub sections provide a better introspective to the various genres with an added section for the current affairs to keep you updated to the most.
To Download Current Affairs In GUJARATI Click On link Given In Bottom
- The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports led by Vijay Goel constituted an 8-membered committee on January 30, 2017 that would work to prepare an action plan for the next three Olympic Games to be held in 2020, 2024 and 2028.
- Based on a study published in the Astrophysical Journal Letters, an unusual action of a small, six billion old, so called vampire star, has been captured by ASTROSAT, India’s first dedicated multi-wavelength space observatory that was preying on bigger celestial body.
- The First ever National Entrepreneurship Awards 2016 was presented by the Union Home Minister Shri Rajnath Singh at Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi on January 30, 2017. Shri Rajiv Pratap Rudy, Minister of State (I/C) for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship was the guest of honour on the occasion.
- As per the report of the rating agency, ICRA, the bank credit growth rate is likely to float between 5-6 percent in the current fiscal year.The reason cited includes weak loan demand as the rate of return offered by debt market is better in comparison to banks.
- Based on the latest Economic Outlook Survey report released by FICCI on January 30, 2017, the India’s GDP is projected to grow 6.8 percent this fiscal which is 0.5 percent points less than FICCI’s previous estimate of 7.3 percent.
- India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) started its operations on January 30, 2017 with the pilot services launched in Raipur and Ranchi.
- As per the announcement by Reserve Bank of India on January 30, 2017, the daily withdrawal limit from ATM will be removed with effect from February 1, 2017. However the weekly limit to withdraw Rs. 24000 from savings account will still continue.